Monday, December 17, 2012

Seen on my ride, Part 1

I started posting some "on my ride" posts on Facebook...you know, "heard on my ride" or "seen on my ride," etc. It's not always feasible to stop and take a picture but I decided to snap a photo when I'm able too.  These aren't all "Seen on My Ride" pictures, but some bike related photos I've taken since March. (All photos taken with my phone...no attempts to be a "real" photographer.)


This photo was taken my first time ever riding this bike. The bike shop I purchased it from is located near my mother's house. I stopped by the house on my test ride and snapped the photo while in her garage. Less than an hour later, the bike was officially mine.



Taken on my first ride with the new bike.


Laying out the gear before a ride. (Looks like Ten Points on the table.)

That's a square of a Hershey bar on the ground. I resisted the temptation. 

An early season ride, just getting back on the bike regularly...needed some extra fuel to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment